3/25/10

Hey people!

There's only one good thing about writers block,and that is that the second it's gone you get a flood of ideas filling your head. I had writers block all week, but today it's finally gone away and my head is filled with ideas for my book. Unfortunately, I have to do homework. My brain is stuffed like a Christmas turkey with ideas for my book and I'm doing maths homework, so my train of thought has gone haywire, for example: (4 + 3) x 5= Maybe she should die. AARRGGHH! It's so annoying! Damn the education system!I'm now rushing through my homework so I can get around to putting these ideas into my book before they disappear. If there ends up being a part of my book that is dull and depressing, blame the education system.

Please vote on my poll or leave a comment or-and I would really appreciate it if you would-become a follower of this blog.
Gotta go, so much to write so little time...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Adele for making me a character! Loving the blurb, sounds like it's going to be great! I can't wait to get on with controling fire! lol =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ADELE!
    I totally agree! damn education system!
    LOL! I tried to be a follower, but i had to be like a google member!
    so could you plss help meeee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah thanks for makin' me a character adele!!

    The description annoys me (LOL) but i'll get over it......i guesss.....:-(

    lol

    xx,

    Caity

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah GOOD POINT!!

    i agree so badly, DAMN THE EDUCATION SYSTEM!!

    keep up the good work adele, ur doing great!!

    (by the way forget the other comment i left just read this one, k?)

    ReplyDelete