3/22/10

Hey Guys!

Ok so right now your probably wondering,
'Um? The Five Goddesses? Never heard of it.'
Well you havn't heard of it beacuse it's a book I'm writing. I am up to page 28. This blog is for me to put ideas down in and to keep my fans (Which their are probably about 0 of) up to date.
I would put up what I have written so far, but I am scared that if I do someone will plagerise it, so you are gonna have to wait till I finish it. :P

'The Five Goddesses' is the what the series is called, but the book I am writing right now is called 'The Moonstone'. It is the first in the series.

If you would like to read the synopis it should be on the side. Please feel free to leave comments. I really apreciate your advice. :)

Gotta go, so much to write so little time...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good so far. When can we expect to read the first book? How many books will there be in the series?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right I'm in the book because the author just happens to 1 of my BFFL! The other goddesses, Kelsey, Dani, Caitlin and Emily the wizdem goddess are my other BFFL! I've read what she's written so far and its so awesome! I just don't like that you changed your name Adele.
    ILY ADELE!!

    ReplyDelete